The skills and knowledge of project managing Information security projects and programmes
Always needs a deep understanding and experience of complex enterprises .
To make a project successful a number of attributes are needed.
- Project Management with Information security is a business leadership role.
- Information Security Project Management needs at least five to seven years’ experience in delivery of complex business focused change portfolio along with programme management.
- It requires in depth experience of cost efficiency and income generation programmes that are key part of all business programs to ensure (ROI) return on Investment.
- Information Security Project Management needs an in depth understanding of Enterprise wide operating models and change programmes.
- Requires excellent leadership and decision making skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Good awareness of ISO27001 , ISO20000 and audit process.
- SC Clearance
- Information Security Project Managers will have implemented at least one of the following security solutions:Identity and Access Management
2 Factor Authentication
Security Management systems
Large scale deployment of security devices
- People management and team building capabilities.
- Experience of managing both internal and external specialists for teams the size of 5-20.
- PRINCE 2 methodology
- Experience of communicating effectively with non-technical business users.
- The ability to handle complexity and create coherent strategies.
- Matrix Management experience in a Global Environment.
- Extensive knowledge of governance processes.
- Managing third parties.
- Integrating new platforms.
- Release and Vulnerability Management.
- Capture/transform business needs into specifications.
- Cloud delivery experience.