GDPR If You can provide your data subjects free of charge the 13 following requests, You will probably be 99% GDPR compliant . Subscribe now to find out, immediately, and you’ll receive a Free Cyber Assessment check list that calculates your Cyber Status by email.
- Ability to know and find what data you have on the Data Subject.
- Information on your data subject that did not originate from the data subject.
- Ability to delete any and all information relating to your data subject.
- Ability to restrict your data subjects processing to defined processes.
- Ability to notify your data subject about rectification, erasure, restriction on processing and on data breach.
- Ability to transmit the data subject data in a standardised electronic format.
- Ability to ensure that the data subject can object to any particular type of data processing.
- Ability to allow the data subject access to his data and review the processing of their data at regular intervals.
- Ability to ensure that the data subject has the right to object to any automated data processing of their data.
- Ability to ensure consent is given to use data as easily as it is withdraw consent for data subjects data.
- Ability to ensure parental consent is given to use any child related data.
- Ability to prove you did all of the above
- Ability to prove when you did it.
It shall apply from 25 May 2018.
GDPR Half Day Workshop Now available in London
“Discover how your Supply Chain can COST Your business under your radar…”
- Introduction to GDPR
- Key requirements
- Likely impact on Customers
- Likely impact on Employees
- Likely impact on your Business
- Likely impact your supply chain on has on your Business (A real force magnifier in an under the radar bad way)
- Impact on Direct Marketing
- New Data Request obligations
- New Data Protection Officer obligations
- New Breach Notification obligations
- New Cloud Service Provider requirements
- Impact Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Developing a Real World Action Plan
Book Now T: 02071752476 E: [email protected]
Part of the VCISO
GDPR General Data Protection Regulation Analysis